Whether you’re watching your carbs or are just trying to eat a little less sugar, you’ll love this rich, decadent no-bake sugar-free peanut butter pie. It has all the flavor of a regular peanut butter cheesecake but without all the added carbs and sugar.
Peanut butter pie is delicious, but it’s not exactly the healthiest of foods.
This peanut butter pie recipe has all the flavor of a traditional one without all those added carbs and sugar. The best part? You don’t even have to bake anything!
As you may be able to tell from all of my low carb posts (see 50 low carb snack ideas and low carb staples for our most popular posts!), my husband is usually eating low carb. But for his birthday he wanted a treat that he could enjoy without ruining his eating plan. I decided to make him a lower carb, sugar-free version of his favorite dessert: peanut butter pie. Needless to say, it was a HUGE hit!
But note that it says lower carb. It’s not exactly low in carbs… about 23 carbs per serving, not taking into account sugar alcohols. But, it’s certainly lower in carbs than a sugar-filled peanut butter pie with a crust, right?
Now, I know that some of you aren’t big fans of Splenda. Use whatever sweetener you like… but I prefer Splenda because it measures the same for sugar, so it’s easier to substitute in recipes. If you use another sweetener that doesn’t measure the same as sugar, you’ll need to use a filler to add “bulk” to the peanut butter mixture. And while this pie is crustless, if you don’t care so much about the carbs in the crust, a graham cracker crust or chocolate crust is fabulous with this low carb dessert recipe.
And speaking of recipes, here’s the recipe for the peanut butter pie. Print it out, share it with a friend… but most of all, MAKE IT! It’s so yummy.
How to Make No-Bake Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. granulated Splenda
- ½ to ¾ c. peanut butter
- 1 container sugar-free Cool Whip
- 2 Tbsp. sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 2-3 sugar-free peanut butter cups, found in the sugar free candy aisle
- In a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese and Splenda together until smooth.
- Add ½ cup of peanut butter and mix well.
- Fold in entire container of sugar-free Cool Whip until mixed well.
- Pour in pie pan. (You may want to line it with wax paper since this is a crustless pie.)
- Drizzle with sugar-free chocolate syrup.
- Top with 2-3 crushed sugar-free peanut butter cups.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving.
Serving Size:1 /8 of the pie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 324Total Fat: 24.5gCarbohydrates: 23.3gSugar: 1.6gProtein: 7.4g