Get into the St. Patrick’s Day spirit with these pretty green Lucky Charms cookies. Your kids will love these marshmallow-topped treats!
How to Make Lucky Charms Cookies for St. Patrick’s Day
I’ve been looking for an easy (but delicious) treat for St. Patrick’s Day, and I have to say, these Lucky Charms cookies from our contributor, Christine, fit the bill perfectly! They’re soft and chewy, but most importantly, they’re super yummy. Seriously, if you have a sweet tooth, you’re going to have such a hard time keeping your hands off these!
And if you need help making your cookies more chewy than cakey, read these tips.
But you’re here for the recipe, right? Here it is!
Lucky Charms Cookies for St. Patrick's Day
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Green food coloring
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Betty Crocker white cookie icing
- 1/2 cup Lucky Charms marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the dry cake mix, baking powder, eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla and 2 drops of green food coloring.
- Mix on medium speed until all of the ingredients are well incorporated. The batter will be thick and light green in color.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Using a one Tablespoon cookie scoop, drop the cookie dough balls onto the parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes exactly. Do not over-bake.
- Once removed from the oven, keep the cookies on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes to cool.
- Transfer to a wire rack to complete the cooling process.
- Once the cookies are completely cooled, ice the middle of each cookie. Sprinkle a few Lucky Charms marshmallows on top before the icing sets.
Looking for more fun things to make for St. Patrick’s Day? If you enjoyed our Lucky Charms cookies, here are a few more crafts and activities that your family will love.
Leprechaun Paper Bag Puppet for St. Patrick’s Day
Burlap Shamrock Banner for St. Patrick’s Day
68+ St. Patrick's Day Recipes & Green Food Ideas - The Soccer Mom Blog
Tuesday 21st of February 2023
[…] Lucky Charms Cookies – Everyone will love topping the cookies with lucky charms! […]
100+ St. Patrick's Day Activities, Crafts & Food Ideas ⋆ Playground Parkbench
Tuesday 26th of April 2016
[…] Lucky Charms Cookies | Glue Sticks & Gum Drops […]
35 St Patrick's Day Crafts & Recipes
Thursday 10th of March 2016
[…] Lucky Charm Cookies for St. Patrick’s Day |Rainbow Pudding Cups | Homemade Baileys St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Cookies | St. Patrick’s Day Ombre Cupcakes | Shamrock Sour Cocktail […]
10 Easy St. Patrick's Day Treats Kids Will Love - KATARINA'S PAPERIE
Tuesday 1st of March 2016
[…] Lucky Charms Cookies by Gluesticks and Gumdrops […]