This zesty meatloaf has all the delicious flavors of your favorite comfort food with a surprising kick. It’s sure to be a hit with your family!
Meatloaf is my husband’s favorite comfort food. It was his idea to make this, actually, when we were asked to create another yummy recipe for Manwich. Out of the three flavors — Original, Bold, and Thick & Chunky, the Thick & Chunky is by far our favorite. And because Manwich is a meatless sauce, you can add it to pasta or veggie dishes with no problem. Read more about their products here.
And if you’re not sure what to serve on the side, I have some recommendations for you. Our Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes (recipe coming tomorrow!) are divine, and you can’t beat homemade Creamy Crock Pot Mac & Cheese when you’re craving comfort food.
Manwich Monday is a great way to kick off the week with tasty meals that you can have on the dinner table in no time flat. I know what you’re thinking… meatloaf is hard! But this one totally isn’t. You just chuck everything into a bowl, mix it, put it in your loaf pan, and let the oven do the work. Seriously easy stuff, folks.
Here’s the meatloaf all by itself… Okay, after my husband and son took half of it. They just couldn’t wait! Doesn’t it look scrumptious? Thick, hearty and zesty… We’ll be one of our staple Manwich Monday Recipes because it’s so easy.
Want the recipe? Here it is. It’s super easy!
Zesty Manwich Meatloaf
This zesty meatloaf with Manwich sauce is a tasty twist on a classic comfort food.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 c. bread crumbs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can Manwich Thick & Chunky
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 can of Manwich Thick & Chunky in a large bowl until combined.
- Pack into a loaf pan.
- Make topping with the other 1/2 can of Manwich mixed with the brown sugar.
- Spread over meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- Eclectic Homeschooling: What Is It and Is It Right for Your Family? - October 11, 2019
- 7 Carschooling Tips and Tricks for Busy Homeschool Moms - October 9, 2019
- Cheap Christmas Ornament Storage Tips to Save Your Sanity This Year - October 7, 2019