When the weather’s cold, only one thing can warm you to your bones and fill you up: SOUP! These hearty soup recipes are chock full of veggies, meats or cheeses to make a hot, filling meal that’ll make you smile even on the coldest days. Don’t miss our low carb soup recipes if you’re watching your carbs right now.
At last week’s Funtastic Friday Link Party, you all linked up some fabulous soup recipes, so I just had to create a roundup to put them all in one place for my readers. For me, nothing is better than sitting down to a piping hot bowl of soup after being out in the cold.
I’ve chosen some of my favorites from the party and listed them below along with a few of my own recipes. Whether you like a creamy, cheesy soup or one that’s filled with big chunks of meat and good-for-you veggies, you’re sure to find a soup recipe that you’ll love below!
Please pin the soup recipes image, and if you’re here for this week’s link party, you can find that below.
But first, let’s get to these hearty soup recipes… You may notice that there are more than 15 now. I couldn’t stop adding more! As I find more soup recipes I love, I’ll add them here.
Hearty Soup Recipes to Warm and Fill You Up
Stir Fry Soup | Aspiring Small Town Girl
Beef Vegetable Soup | The Happy Home Life
One Pot Lemon Chicken Tortellini Soup | Spoonful of Flavor
Easy Chicken Gumbo Soup | Back Roads and Blue Jeans
Zuppa Toscana | My Stay at Home Adventures
Spicy Sausage Soup | Simply Stacie
Quick & Easy Black Bean Soup | The Fit Family Project
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Barley Soup | Dad What’s For Dinner
Chicken Avocado Tortilla Soup | Recipe Treasures
Lazy Ham and Potato Soup | My Stay at Home Adventures
Stuffed Pepper Soup | Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
Vegan Chinese 5 Spice Noodle Soup | Healthy Helper
Cheese Soup | A Dish of Daily Life
Easy Loaded Baked Potato Soup | LouLou Girls
Taco Soup | Simply Stacie
Acini de Pepe Soup | Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
Unstuffed Cabbage Soup | Back Roads & Blue Jeans
And now on to the party!
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 110! We’ve still been on the smoothie recipe and Valentine’s Day kick here at Glue Sticks and Gumdrops, so you should check out our latest smoothie (Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie) and Paper Plate Valentine’s Day Wreath.
We had so many good posts at the party last week that it was hard to narrow things down to one favorite each. We can’t wait to see what you have in store for us this week.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Famous Farmhouse Decor Ideas @ Reinvented
- Sherry’s favorite — Kiss Cookies @ The Monday Box
- Kimm’s favorite — Industrial DIY Bulletin Board – From A Repurposed Window @ Grillo Designs
- Donella’s favorite — Warm and Cheesy Pulled Pork Dip @ Cooking with Carlee
- Angie’s favorite — Old New Cabinet @ Do Design Yourself
- Debra’s favorite — Amazing Sweet Potato Recipes @ Life, Love and Thyme
- Heidi’s favorite — The Best Way to Paint A Window Chalkboard @ Refresh Living
- Donna’s favorite — Easy Valentines Day Nutcracker @ Creatively Homemade
- Lacie’s favorite — Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe @ Simply Stacie
- Elizabeth’s favorite — An Organized Work Day: My Secrets for Being Crazy Productive @ The Turquoise Home
- Joyce’s favorite — Coat Hooks, Hat Racks and Organization for Mudroom @ Kenarry
[clickToTweet tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” quote=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” theme=”style2″]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Glue Sticks & Gumdrops or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Link up at the Funtastic Friday link party every Thursday at 9 pm!” quote=”Join us at the Funtastic Friday Link Party!” theme=”style2″]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Glue Sticks & Gumdrops. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 110 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 5 Simple Tips to Get Rid of Mold in the Shower - April 22, 2019
- 7 Clever Ways to Clean with Peroxide - April 18, 2019
- 13 Foods to Pair with Mac and Cheese for a Complete Meatless Meal - April 2, 2019