Welcome to the third week of Get Your Shine On Thursdays. Thanks to everyone who joined us again last week… We appreciate your support so much! We’ve loved seeing what you’ve been up to.
Before we get to the features, let us show you what we’ve been doing lately.
Donella made these yummy (and low carb!) Mozzarella sticks this week. That recipe was a winner, even with her picky hubby and kiddo!
Kristi has been up to all sorts of crafty things, and my personal favorite was this Vanilla-Lemon Body Butter. Doesn’t it look good enough to eat?
Each week, we’ll be featuring our favorite posts in a roundup. We’ll also be sharing your posts across our Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and StumbleUpon accounts. Be sure to follow us so you’ll see when your post is shared!
We have a special Pinterest board for the links that are shared with us at Get Your Shine On Thursdays. Check it out!
Now, on to this week’s features!
The most clicked link was the “I Swear, Love is in the Air” printable from A Spectacled Owl. Cuteness!
Donella’s favorite this week was the Single Serve Brownie from Pancake Warriors. Their recipe looks super decadent, but it’s vegan-friendly!
Kristi’s favorite post was the Homemade Fortune Cookies from Wondermom Wannabe. I had no idea these were so easy!
Please pin the features from the original sources!
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Please link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post. You can even use this pretty little button if you’d like.
Our party will go live every Wednesday night at 9 pm EST. And we know how frustrating it can be to be the last person to a link-up party. That’s why we’ve randomized the links–everyone has a chance to be featured near the top! Now, let’s get to the party!
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 10 Thanksgiving Traditions to Start With Your Family This Year - November 13, 2017
- 10 Fun and Romantic Summer Date Ideas on a Budget - April 28, 2017
- Sports Valentines Printables – Candy Free Valentine’s Day Ideas - February 7, 2016